THE WORLD AS IT SHOULD BE !
Summer Barbecue Rules.
We are about to enter the summer and barbecue season. Therefore it is important to refresh your memory on the etiquette of this sublime outdoor cooking activity, as it's the only type of cooking a real man will do, probably because there is an element of danger involved. When a man volunteers to do the barbecue the following chain of events are put into motion:
(1) The woman buys the food.
(2) The woman makes the salad, prepares the vegetables, and makes dessert.
(3) The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with the necessary cooking utensils and sauces, and takes it to the man who is lounging beside the grill - beer in hand.
(4) THE MAN PLACES THE MEAT ON THE GRILL.
(5) The woman goes inside to organize the plates and cutlery.
(6) The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is burning. He thanks her and asks if she will bring another beer while he deals with the situation.
(7) THE MAN TAKES THE MEAT OFF THE GRILL AND HANDS IT TO THE WOMAN.
(8) The woman prepares the plates, salad, bread, utensils, napkins, sauces, and brings them to the table.
(9) After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.
(10) Everyone praises and thanks the man for his cooking efforts. He then announces that, 'we should do it again soon.'
(11) The man asks the woman how she enjoyed her night off.
(12) Upon seeing her annoyed reaction, the man concludes that there's just no pleasing some women.
VISITORS HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT
|TO KILL AN AMERICAN|
Below you will find Categories. Each category will take you to an index page for that category. At the bottom of every page are buttons to either return you to that categories index page or return you here to the HOME PAGE. Many links outside Neff.US and picture pages on Neff.US will open in a new browser. Close the browser (X) when done viewing those pages.
This page is large right now, I just tossed up some of the pictures I have right now. As soon as I have time I will change the format so it will load faster.
Links to all kinds of auto racing web sites and a bunch of other cool racing stuff too.
Here's some "funny shit" I get in my e-mail.
This IS some funny shit!!!
Links to music sites, internet radio, mp3's and whatever else I dig up.
Programs I have tried and think you may like. Go here to see what I've found lately.
Links, Links and more Links!!!!! All kinds of websites for your surfing pleasure.
THIS SITE IS HOSTED BY
Site always under construction